Focal Media Limited are a leading, award-winning specialist suppliers of digital signage in Ireland.
Due to continued growth, we require a Audio Visual (AV) Technician/Installer team member. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager. The AV Engineer will be responsible for providing Pre-sales support to the AV sales team, managing implementations / installations on customer sites, providing technical and customer support directly to AV, DOOH and other digital display solutions customers.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role and with appropriate technical qualifications.
· Excellent command of the English language.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· AV technical qualifications.
· Professional telephone manner.
· Superior communication and presentation skills, verbal & written, internal, and client-facing.
· Problem Solving skills, detail-oriented, excellent time management.
· Comfortable working on their own initiative and as part of a wider team.
· Accountable for delivering on their objectives and agreed plans.
· Full clean driver’s license.
What Focal Media will offer you
· A higher-than-average salary and benefits.
· A positive, professional working environment.
· Recognition and appreciation for your efforts and results.
· New challenges daily in your role.
· Satisfaction from the level of service you provide to clients and the contributions you will make to the ongoing development of our procedures and systems
· Proud to be part of a great team who will always support you
Applicants can email their PDF cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Company Van
– Employee discount
– On-site parking
The successful candidate must be available to work based out of our office in Ballymount, Dublin 24.
Permanent employment is subject to completion of a probationary period to a satisfactory level.
Salary: €25,000.00-€35,000.00 per year
Drivers license (required)