Focal Media Limited are a leading, award-winning specialist suppliers of digital signage in Ireland.
Due to continued growth, we require a Junior Audio Visual (AV) Technician/Installer team member. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager. The Junior AV Engineer will be responsible for providing Pre-sales support to the AV sales team, managing implementations / installations on customer sites, providing technical and customer support directly to AV, DOOH and other digital display solutions customers.
No experience is required as all Applicants will be trained to carry out the job.
· Excellent command of the English language.
· Knowledge of Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Good telephone manner.
· Good communication and presentation skills both verbal & written
· Good time management.
· Comfortable working on their own initiative and as part of a wider team.
· Ability to deliver on their objectives and agreed plans of work.
· Full clean driver’s license.
What Focal Media will offer you
· A good salary and benefits.
· A positive, professional working environment.
· Recognition and appreciation for your efforts and results.
· New challenges daily in your role.
· Satisfaction from the level of service you provide to clients and the contributions you will make to the ongoing development of our procedures and systems
· Proud to be part of a great team who will always support you
Applicants can email their PDF cover letter and CV to careers@focalmedia com
– Company Van
– Employee discount
– On-site parking
The successful candidate must be available to work based out of our office in Ballymount, Dublin 24.
Permanent employment is subject to completion of a probationary period to a satisfactory level.
Education: Leaving Certificate (Preferred)
Salary: From €21,500.00 per year
Additional pay: Yearly bonus
Driving Licence (preferred)