Key Account Manager
Changing how Customers Connect
The role of the Key Account Manager is to build and develop business within our existing customer base, and seek out new strategic accounts.
You will be responsible for identifying, developing, and maintaining key customers by understanding their requirements and building strong customer relationships to deliver on agreed sales targets.
The overall goal is to develop existing clients and significantly contribute to new business growth.
• Identify opportunities to grow business within existing and new customers
• Achieve agreed sales targets for your assigned client roster.
• Maintain a high-level of market and customer product knowledge to help achieve sales targets
• Leverage sales tools to ensure identified opportunities are aligned with our business strategy
• Demonstrate expert skills aligned with customer facing responsibilities, critical thinking, analysis, planning and execution
• Develop a roadmap for increasing sales within our existing and new customers
• Build strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders
• Develop and maintain a collaborative approach with your team colleagues and wider business teams
• Work with our support, content management and installation teams to develop bespoke solutions for our customers
• work with our customers to understand their individual requirement and develop quality solutions on a case by case basis
This role will suit someone looking to break into Digital Media sales. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience with an emphasis on face to face customer service, and be looking to join a professional organisation where you can kick start and/or grow your career.
Calling upon a diverse range of customer service industries, you will be speaking to managing directors, procurement departments, engineering managers, maintenance managers, and purchasers. Due to the nature of the product and the range of industries, you will have huge scope to sell your solutions.
• 2+ years’ experience in a B2B sales role
• Account Management Experience
• Passion for gold standard customer service
- A keen interest in digital media and its potential to increase a clients turnover
We are conducting immediate interviews. If you feel you are the right fit for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Sales Account Management, New Business development, Competent IT Skills
€40,000 – €50,000 per annum, plus quarterly review based bonus scheme OTE €52,000 – €62,000
Company Phone/Laptop, Company Vehicle, Performance Bonus