Multi Media Team Member
Changing how Customers Connect
Award winning digital signage company Focal Media Ltd is seeking a dynamic and energetic candidate to join our growing Multimedia Team. The successful candidate will use their creativity and originality to design, animate, and deploy video and graphic messages, both from scratch and by manipulating existing digital assets. They will create, broadcast, and schedule content on a global leader software platform. They will also ready media players for deployment across large scale digital signage networks with global clients. They will utilise their IT knowledge and skills to troubleshoot and brainstorm potential issues and solutions as they relate to the digital signage industry, on both the hardware and software.
Skills and knowledge required:
- A strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular After Effects, but also Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and InDesign.
- Hands-on immersive approach to the hardware setup and software configuration of media players, primarily on Windows and Android based devices. Linux knowledge would be a bonus.
- A keen interest in digital media, with the ability to learn new systems and software quickly to then work and maintain digital signage networks independently.
- A high level of organization skills, and attention-to-detail approach.
- Great communication & interpersonal skills, both to work with the team/colleagues, and to troubleshoot and provide remote support to customers and clients.
- Research & troubleshoot problem areas within post-production, and provide guidance and technical support to fellow technical staff, production staff, and customers.
- The ability to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced industry.
- HTML/CSS is a bonus, but not required.
Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree or similar in multimedia, motions graphics, graphic design, or television production, or an equivalent discipline, and working knowledge of non-linear video along with After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite apps.
The successful candidate must be available to work in our office in Ballymount, Dublin 12. Working from home arrangements can be made on a case per case basis.
Permanent employment is subject to completion of a probationary period to a satisfactory level.
Applicants can email their PDF cover letter and CV to Careers@FocalMedia.com.
Please include your showreel/website and portfolio of digital work.