Digital Wayfinding Signage
Why use Digital Wayfinding Signage?
Digital Wayfinder help you and your customers with a powerful, responsive and intuitive solution.
Getting people where they need to be is no easy task in a large facility or on a vast campus. Interactive digital signage offers a powerful interactive solution getting people to where they need to be.
From a simple, non interactive way pointing solution through to a multilevel, dynamic path drawing solution, we have a solution that will match your needs and importantly you budget.
By using Scala’s in-house data and analytics platform, Walkbase uses the Bar, Hotel and Restaurant existing technology – such as Wi¬Fi enabled devices and access points, the venue’s mobile app, sensor-enabled displays, sensors, and beacons – to understand how guests and employees are behaving, and what their preferences and patterns are, in real-time.
Using this information, marketing and promotional messages can be optimized and personalised in real-time on any device including digital signs and mobile, down to a one-to-one personal message to a loyal guest making for memorable visitor experience.
Wayfinding options include:
- Mall shoppers key in a brand name product to learn which stores carry the product and get directions to the stores
- A hospital wayfinding system linked to the patient database prints a map to patients’ rooms
- A convention hotel connects with a scheduling system and has a large meeting schedule display in the lobby plus smaller panels by meeting room doors displaying the events inside
- Facility managers easily and instantly update the system when a tenant moves in or out, and the change doesn’t cost a penny
- Air travelers enter a flight or destination, find the gate number and learn where they can buy coffee on the way there
Contact us to see how we can help you engage and interact with consumers.
Benefits of Digital Wayfinding Signage
- Pathdrawing enables the user to see dynamic paths on how to get somewhere from where they currently are
- Non-interactive wayfinding messaging
- Push to mobile – once you have your directions you can request to have them sent to your mobile device
- Integration with your meeting room event database and maps
- A simple to use back-end GUI for dynamically changing your tenants/rooms etc. Unlike other solutions you do not have to outsource this service
We offer the ability to reach the right customer in the right place at the right time.